Artificial Cricket Grass, Cricket Pitches & Turfs
Domo artificial cricket grass, due to its popularity with sports such as Tennis, Football, Hockey and multi-sports, has created curiosity with artificial cricket pitches as well.
The concept of using artificial cricket grass has more or less the same reasons as other sports:
1. It provides even playing conditions.
2. Artificial cricket turf is quite easy to clean and maintain as compared to natural pitches that take time to mow, fertilize, roll and level the grass.
3. It does not crumble because of exposure to heat and sunlight. Also, it dries quickly in monsoon, giving more play hours.
4. It can be played all day long, through all season for years, without indulging in much maintenance.
5. Artificial cricket turf is equally good for spin and bounce.
6. It is hard-wearing and extremely resilient to sports abuse.
Advantages of Using Our Artificial Cricket Turf
1. Consistent and completely even surface
2. Wickets to suit every playing level
3. Artificial cricket pitch and turf for all weather conditions
4. Low and hassle-free maintenance
5. Extremely durable
6. Custom-produced synthetic turf
Our artificial cricket pitches are perfect for outdoor use, as well as indoor purposes. They are mainly used as practice pitches for stadiums, cricket academies, sports complexes, schools, and townships.
Get the Right Artificial Cricket Turf & Grass with Us!
Namgrass has a wide range of artificial grass specifically designed for cricket pitches and grounds. All you have to do is discuss your needs with our experts to get the best solution.